0 Thanks
36 Posts
16 years ago
Hi thanks for the reply

How much notice is required to put up the rent.
If they are unhappy how much notice should I give to vacate the property.
Would it be section 21A or 21B.


To increase rent you either
1. Issue a new agreement and new S21 ( which is best way) or
2. Issue a S13 notice and you may not get the rent you are currently getting (not the preferred option) and a new S21
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.