Property insurance

0 Thanks
5 Posts
16 years ago
Hi there,

Can anyone advice me what insurance I need as I'm buying a freehold house which I intend to turn into multi-let. Before that I need to refurbish which will be for three months.

All help appreciated.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.