notice for access

jay b
jay b
0 Thanks
25 Posts
16 years ago
I have a troublesome tenant, last year we went to court for non payment of rent, to cut a long story short housing benefit stumped up. now the Corgi gas check is out of date despite many attempts to contact tenant. Is it 48 hours notice in writing I need to give before I can access with my plumber? Also basically I`ve had enough and want him out can I start section 21 proceedings, is this likely to end up in court with him claiming legal aid and a hotshot barrister to fight his case?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.