Insurance for tenant malicious damage

0 Thanks
1 Posts
14 years ago
I am looking for landlord buildings insurance and in particular I would like to ensure I am covered for tenants malicious damage (rather than just accidental damage). Having rung around a few insurance companies it seems that many landlord policies don't seem to cover this.

The thing I am most concerned about is deliberate flooding or deliberate damage to the property (only valuable things like windows, bathroom and kitchen rather than minor damage to low value things which I am happy to self insure).

In your experience what are the best insurance providers that provide this type of cover.



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.