0 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago
I am keen to find out what you advise on insurance. I have buildings insurance within my service charge. This will be the first time I have rented out my flat and am unsure what I need to insure if I am planning to leave it unfurnished. Do landlords usually get the tennants to get accidental damage or should I do that? I was planning to get emergency call out in case anything breaks down.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.