Contents Insurance

0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
Where is the best place to get a reduced version of contents insurance. We are basically renting out the flat unfurnished only providing white goods. We expect the tenants to have their own contents insurance but would like some cover in case of damage to our property?

Any suggestions?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.