Recoverable Housing Benefit

Maggie S
Maggie S
0 Thanks
7 Posts
14 years ago
My tenants circumstances changed, they did not inform housing/benefits, the Council have informed me they intend recovering this clawback via the tenants new housing claim, the rent has always been paid directly to me, can they do this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.