Seeking Injunction Against University

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago

We have a lot of student lets and we find that the final year students or international students delibratly donot pay thier last two months rent and leave the house with a lot of unpaid bill and the university are very unhelpful in dealing with this trend.

Can we or has there been anyone apply to the courts for some sort of order that would prevent the university giving such student thier certicicate until the problem is resolved in our favour or thiers.

If yes:
what sort of order or injuction can we apply for
Who will be the defendant in such an application
What forms would we need

The aim here to at least flush the tenants out from where ever they have dissapeared to

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.