Boiler cover/insurance

2 Thanks
29 Posts
14 years ago
Following on from the recent post I have got B G Homecare 200 cover on my properties but not really happy wih the service I am getting from them . I am looking for an alternative but as yet not having much luck .I have used plumers -heating engineers in the past , apart from been expensive they have not been reliable. I just wondered what other landlords did to provde heating cover,and I do not think its "rare" for them to breakdown as someone had suggested.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.