Breaches of tenancy and theft of possessions

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
13 years ago
1. Look on rla website. In SUPPLIERS GUIDE you will find people who specialize in TENANT TRACING,.
2. Once found sue in small claims court
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.