Apartments - Management Agents

Mrs H
Mrs H
0 Thanks
5 Posts
13 years ago
We recently purchased a new flat in a block of 15 which we have let out. I have received a letter from an agency who have been appointed to manage the block by the developers.

They've sent through a form on which they say I must notify them of who is occupying the property. To register this info they charge a fee of £50. Does anyone know if this is standard practice and what other agents charge for this. I need to speak to them to ask them to justify the fee.

Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.