0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
One of my tenants had an attempted break-in at the property, resulting in a brick through a small window. As the tenant was away at the time the police came and secured. Of course the glass in the window needs to be replaced but who is liable - the tenant or me as the landlord?
Advice appreciated, thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.