public liability insurance

3 Thanks
84 Posts
11 years ago

We have just bought two buy to let leasehold properties in London. Buildings insurance is through the freeholder. Is it normal to also obtain public liability cover in case of injury or loss occuring to the tenants?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.