Gas Certificate

0 Thanks
24 Posts
10 years ago

I am going to buy a new gas cooker from Currys along with their home delivery and installation service.

According to the installation information on their web site, “All gas cookers are installed by Gas Safe Register engineers. Engineers will complete a gas safety test on all gas fittings and appliances and issue you with a Gas Appliance Installation Certificate”.

Is a Gas Appliance Installation Certificate the same as a Landlords gas safety certificate or do I need to have a landlords certificate for a rental property?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.