FIRE next door
General Discussion

Gary Burgess 846/0
Gary Burgess 846/0
2 Thanks
6 Posts
11 years ago
I have a HMO and there was a fire next door and there was quite some damage to my property and my tenants were evacuated and the Council made me house them in the local Travelodge.

I am now faced with the loss adjusters from the Insurance company (who claim they are independent) but it sure feels like they are acting on behalf of the Insurance company and wondered if others had gone through this procedure.

Do I need a loss assessor?

Should I try and go it alone?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.