Section 21 Court Proceedings
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
4 Posts
9 years ago
I work for a letting agency and a tenants section 21 has expired. we are now continuing with court papers but wanted to confirm the name and address on the paperwork. the landlord lives abroad so are we able to put our office address for the paperwork to be sent too or does it have to be the landlords address?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.