Health and Safety in Apartment Building

0 Thanks
24 Posts
10 years ago
I own half a dozen apartments in a relatively new build block some 6 years old. I have been approached by a H & S consultant who has offered to make a report that "will ensure compliance with applicable legislation|". He adds that this report can then be used by the insurance company to defend against the rise in personal injury claims ("no win, no fee claims"). An initial fee would be charged and then an annual review fee. The block is managed by a professional management company and is already insured by them. However they recommend taking on this additional service at further cost. May I please have your advice.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.