Tenancy Agreement

0 Thanks
27 Posts
10 years ago
Good Morning

Our tenant of four years has just told us that his girlfriend who is joint tenant on the agreement has left him. He wants us to remove her name form the agreement so he can get benefits. The two questions are:

Can we amend an exiting tenancy agreement to just remove her name which is now on a one month rolling contract?


Do we have to issue a new 6 month contract (which we do not want to do)

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.