Rent arrears, but no copy of the AST
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
49 Posts
8 years ago
I have served a section 8 notice on a tenant which has now expired and I want to go to court. Only thing is I do not have a copy of the AST as the previous owners were tardy and did not pass it on/have one to pass on. I have tried asking HB for a copy of the lease they must have on file,but they are not being overly helpful. Can we still apply to court without it?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.