Insurance query

0 Thanks
2 Posts
10 years ago
Hello, my tenant has just informed me that whilst they were out, someone shattered the outside of one of the windows. Can you advise me on how to go about getting this sorted? Is this something that should be covered under the tenant's contents insurance?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.