Obtaining a Court Order instructing DPS to repay deposit
Tenancy Deposits

1 Thanks
19 Posts
10 years ago
I have a judgement (in respect of rent and repairs) against a tenant who refused to release a deposit held by the DPS. They have advised that I now need a court order instructing them to release the deposit to me. How do I get this and how much will it cost?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.