tracing tenaants
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
71 Posts
8 years ago
my tenants have left my property owing a lot of rent, i do not have a forwarding address but i have employers address for one of the tenants can i contact employee about rent arrears or start claim online using employers address?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.