How to extend an assured shorthold tenancy
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago

When an assured shorthold tenancy agreement is due to run out but both sides are happy for it to continue under the same terms, what should I do?

1) Issue a new agreement?
2) Do some form of extension agreement?
3) Let it become a statutory periodic tenancy?
4) Something else...?

Many thanks for any advice you can give.

Yours faithfully,

Julie Chandler

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.