One leaving one staying
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

nice guy
nice guy
28 Thanks
241 Posts
9 years ago
A couple of tenants are splitting. One is moving out and the remaining tenant wants a new tenancy with new girlfriend. The fixed term of existing tenancy has
Expired. How should I bring the old tenancy to an end? If i can!to get the outgoing tenant to hand back keys and sign to say she left nothing in house etc
Should I get the reading tenant to give notice bringing the old sat to an end?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.