Help with N1 Claim form
Rent Arrears

1 Thanks
31 Posts
9 years ago
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help with this:

We have 2 tenants who we are about to take to Court for rent arrears - one tenant has moved to an address which we have, but we don't have an address for the other tenant, although we have an email address.

As the first page of the form requires the tenants name, address & postcode, can anyone advise as to what information we should put in for the tenant whose details we are lacking.

Many Thanks,

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.